Search results

1. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

So after my first 3D printer broke(rip) i got a new one lol. It's a CR-10. Anyways, thought It would be fun to show case the work, and see if somebody trys to make a better version in the future lol:P Description: WiiGo 3D printed case 290mm L 154mm W (could make thinner, but... I'll explain...
  2. Nightairmaxt

Bitbuilt Store Update?

Just curious... And a little impatient about when the Bitbuilt store will be back up and running? Haven't heard of any updates for the store recently, and i really want to give you my money:mrgreen: Mostly interested in the GC+ boards tho lol
  3. Nightairmaxt

Discussion Wii mote modding/trimming

First of all 2018 Litbuilt summer contest!!! Haven't entered any before, but i was already getting ready to make a wiiportable(my last one lol) so i think i have to enter the contestcan't wait to see projects, good luck to everyone! Now for my question. Has anyone tried to cut the Wii mote and...
  4. Nightairmaxt

Solved Project M / EX for PortablizeMii

After looking through the Wii forums and not seeing anything i had to ask, can you use Project M / EX on PortablizeMii just running off a Samsung 128gb USB? Or would you also need an SD card for Project M? I read somewhere on a forum about somebody using Project M, but does anyone know how to...
  5. Nightairmaxt

Question Help, PortablizeMii wont run GC+V1.1 Config?

Hello! BitBuilt community! (Suprised this site is still as busy as ever, given that you can...switch lolz:awesome:) __Anyway, i need the power of the community to help bring my 2nd portable to life! lol soooo, i decided to build another portable because, well my first portable was... a frankin...