Search results

1. harutoch

Wii seems to turn on, but gets no video output

wait, are you putting a wii in a wii u gamepad?
  2. harutoch

Worklog AWiiDA, my first wii portable (wii-themed ashida)

also can you use a black wii family edition for an ashida
  3. harutoch

i might have to sell my vr headset
  4. harutoch

I have some magnet wire lying around a shameless plug here, but consider buying my art commisions, I have a few parts i need to buy before truly starting and it's my main source of money atm. its on my twitter
  5. harutoch

what games should I put on this thing? I'm also considering adding the bluetooth module because of the theme and all, how hard is it really?
  6. harutoch

Question Planning on making my first wii portable and project of this kind. I want some advice

$600 is not even CLOSE to enough (assuming you dont have the tools, they're around $350-400 on their own) however if you do have all the tools yes it will be around $600
  7. harutoch

Basic trim done :D Now I gotta relocate the u10
  8. harutoch

Should I use the basic wii trimming guide from the manuals or the definitive one from the forums? Some parts are different afaik and I want to know which one you need for an ashida
  9. harutoch

If I streamed myself assembling the portable would yall watch it? :rothink:
  10. harutoch

Idiot update- I FORGOT to get the u-amp AND the batteries :( the project will be postponed until i order it
  11. harutoch

Actual pic of the mobo Do I still need to wire from the u5 to the gpu pin or do I do something else since I’m building an ashida?
  12. harutoch

Thank god it's ok! i almost threw it out but i still have it in my room so ill work on it :D Also, my case comes in this week. my usb turned out to be hot shit and died within 30 minutes so ill just get an sd card to usb from microcenter.
  13. harutoch

I cant send pics right now (i'm in school), but i lifted one of the pads on the u5 (represented with pic). Also, i wanted to switch to lead free because my room is small and i heard breathing in the fumes is really bad.
  14. harutoch

Quick update: first wii is dead after attempting to relocate the u10. it got melted and some pads were torn off. my sauter was WAY too hot, and the tip was too flat. ill try the hot air reflow method on my second wii and actually use my solder wick lol. I also need to get thinner, lead free...
  15. harutoch

Everything comes next week, with most of it coming on monday. When the wii arrives saturday, I'll see if i can't softmod it...
  16. harutoch

I’ve now ordered the rest along with transparent sticker paper to make the decal flush with the ashida.
  17. harutoch

With sticker paper form Amazon, I’ll just print it out then cut to avoid covering the fan
  18. harutoch

I've ordered all the parts except for the 4layertech stuff as i have to make sure i got enough money before getting it. My vision is a wii-themed ashida, and i made a decal to put on the back (attached). I also made a Pikmin RVLoader theme if you're interested in it. I've wanted to make a wii...
  19. harutoch

Question White or black wii?

OK, reposted as a poll.