Search results

1. noonja

Question Consolizing the 3DS through the Wii U interface

Thanks for the insight on how the Wii U Gamepad works Stitches. I may have made an assumption that Shank knew about the Wii U from the Megathread related to Trimming the Wii U. And that's on me. Given that the gamepad is quite intertwined with the Wii U, that does give me some food for thought...
  2. noonja

I appreciate the theory-crafting Shank. Btw, your channel is what made me join the community in the first place. But anyways, I wanted to tackle this project in iterations. I first wanted to deal with Video and see how I can capture that Then I wanted to deal with the touch screen. Seeing that...
  3. noonja

I knew that there was some custom firmware for the PC but I didn't realize the Wii U had this as well. I would really love to transmit this in close to real time. Maybe using a dock attached to the Wii U and allowing the 3ds to operate instructions as a sidecar? Does that sound feasible? Thanks...
  4. noonja

Taking the video from a 3DS console and displaying it on the U.
  5. noonja

Hi everyone, I am new to the community and often a lurker and don't post. But I wanted to ask a question that some of you might be able to answer. How difficult would it be to interface the 3DS into the Wii U. So basically use the gamepad as that bottom screen and the top screen is output to the...
  6. noonja

Worklog I repaired a Gamecube controller!

hey nice job! its not easy messing with those small parts and being diligent enough to clean some of that pesky gamer gunk!
  7. noonja

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello I'm noonja, I installed my first picoboot just recently and have now delved into the rabbit hole of console modding. I am most interested in consolize mods, if anyone has any recommendations for where to start for honing general modding skills, it would be greatly appreciated.