Search results

1. TotisMon

Worklog WORKLOG FIRST PS2 PORTABLE

Hello, yes of course. The screen I use is 5 inches (800x480) I share the purchase link with you. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803411909281.html
  2. TotisMon

I have cut the model 79001 board (9.3 cm x 10.7 cm) and its final dimensions are proportional to the 5-inch LCD screen. I don't know if this model can be cut to a smaller size. It would be great to downsize. (If anyone knows, I would appreciate it if you could comment) I was working on the...
  3. TotisMon

The LCD controller card is very complete in my opinion, it has inputs for speakers and a 3.5 jack. (It seems to have pins to connect USB and play movies and music, I really don't know. I'll try it later). It would be great to adapt RetroGem for the HDMI, I considered it within my possibilities...
  4. TotisMon

Hello guys, I have connected the remote control via Bluetooth. The tests are designed to link a second wireless controller to the portable PS2. Thanks to the BlueRetro team (connection of wireless controllers to consoles through the Esp32 development board). I must say that it works quite well...
  5. TotisMon

I have decided to make a portable PS2 based on Gman's trimming guide, I haven't defined the trimming type yet. First I will disassemble the console and see what modifications I make to it. I share some images of the beginning of the work, I will return soon to comment on progress.
  6. TotisMon

Worklog Some PS2 Project

Spectacular project brother, it is a very careful and professional job ;)
  7. TotisMon

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I'm crazy about electronic design, I live in Latin America. I introduce myself in the welcome thread. :D:D