Search results

1. Question Battery powering a PS2

I've been asking around and looking around and maybe this PS3 compatible controller (which makes it work with PS2 using the OPENLOADER PS2 bluetooth driver) will make it more compact. I have to ask you again, because I am not capable of calculating. Specifically, you use 18650 batteries. 3.7V...
  2. Question Battery powering a PS2

I will pay 45 for a 7 inch screen, maybe it looks good. The first step that im gonna made is buy a cheap PS2 controller, open it, study pcb, maybe make cuts in the middle the pcb ( because i have experience doing this in others pcbs to adjust the controllers of a retro machine ) and make...
  3. Question Battery powering a PS2

Another question, im trying to find a screen like yours. I see Raspberry Screens for small sizes, but, what screen do you use?
  4. Question Battery powering a PS2

Ok when you can, it's to learn from your project.
  5. Question Battery powering a PS2

It's very cool. My idea isn't really to make joycons, it's the same thing you've done, to have that style of controls. I would like to know about how you have it all built. I've been looking for ps2 encoders to make my custom controller. I don't know if there's a way to talk on discord or...
  6. Question Battery powering a PS2

Sorry for my ignorance, it is true that there are several models of plates. I had no idea. The PS2 that I bought has not yet arrived, as soon as it arrives I will tell you the board model. Having another set of batteries would allow me to extend the time of use of the ps2, since I could have a...
  7. Question Battery powering a PS2

It's a very simple diagram but this is the idea. I want to use the PlayStation 2 slimline
  8. Question Battery powering a PS2

Ok I have looked and indeed, I had forgotten that the ps2 has a transformer before the current reaches the board. In effect, it simply requires feeding it. I will then put two 3.7V lithium batteries, which will make a total of 5A, which will allow me a good time of use. I will also have to study...
  9. Question Battery powering a PS2

Sorry if my explanation in English is bad or not very understandable. In fact, that's what I was referring to. The thing is, I want to power the PS2 with lithium batteries. Knowing that below 5V it turns off gives me important information. I'll try to feed it with two 3.7V batteries, I've seen...
  10. Question Battery powering a PS2

@Nostars240 But i read abaut a proyect where a ps2 uses a power supply of two 18650 battery cells that makes 7.4 VOLTS. I want to remove disk reader, so the ps2 is gonna use less than 8.5V, right? I read also that i need a specific software in the ps2 to say the ps2 that it dont have to "wait to...