Search results

1. Question vga wiring wires

Maaaannnnnnnnnn lol. U r the clutch master. Thank u so much nomore ghosting lines. All is clear and crisp. This project is now bout to be done. Its about 2 be a great one. Definitely one of a kind ever. Would love to send u pics of it when its done in a few days. Thanks for your help.
  2. Question vga wiring wires

Is there a pacific wire to use. Im having a lil ghosting waving lines. Do i need to ground the pinouts with thicker guage wire.
  3. Question Why is the colors on vga mode off

Yes thank u so much. It works 1000% now. Not to be off topic when is the next bitbuild contest for this year and thanks again very much
  4. Question Why is the colors on vga mode off

I wired just as pictured in the trim guide. Get vga out but the colors are off. Any help would be very very very appreciated
  5. Help plz ps2 mem card

I wired up freemcboot to slot 2 as instructed in the guide. It boots freemcboot. I can go into Ulaunch. Mcboot configurator ,but when i open mc1 and see the files on it. It has 0b showing the file size. Im trying to use opl so i can play games on usb. Any help would truly b appreciated thanks...
  6. Board scan PS2 79000 Compendium

One last question. It said to put freeboot mem card on slot 2. It load up and u can But when u open up Ulaunch. Its not being recognized in slot 2. How do u change so mc0 isnt the primary slot. Slot 2 is. I really would appreciate that
  7. Board scan PS2 79000 Compendium

Hey gman thanks so much for the fast response and its cool that u cant use any screen. But shouldnt u be able to use a vga to hdmi adapter n output hdmi. I tried 2 of those that works on my trim wii so i know they are not faulty. And i use to ps2tohdmi adapters that was on that system working...
  8. Board scan PS2 79000 Compendium

Good morning or afternoon. Im trying to wire up ps2 79001 after trim. I got av video out but when i try to wire vga i don't get a pic. And yes i change setting in system menu. And yes video card does vga in. I used my trimmed wii on same video board wired vga n it works. Just not with my ps2.
  9. Question wiring bitbuilt stick pad to gc+2.0

yeeessssssssss it worked. wow. u r the man. now i can finish my wii portable today. thanks alot. and thanks to arelio also. something so simple as flip it over. Gman u r the best
  10. Question wiring bitbuilt stick pad to gc+2.0

hold on ima try it now gman. thanks
  11. Question wiring bitbuilt stick pad to gc+2.0

hey guys using gc+ 2.0 with joy con like analog pads i brought from bitbuild with the lil pcb for them and the dpad works abxy triggers and all other buttons work. just the analogs wont work. i contacted arelio(hope i spelled it closely correct) and he told me what pin to pin to wire and i did...
  12. Solved Wiring up the integrated GC controller problem

do u know how to wire the 5 pins from the switchblike analog stick from bitbuild with the lil pcb board with the 5 pinouts to gc+ v2.0. i can figure which pin goes to what pin. plz any help will mean alot.
  13. Question Will pay for RVL PMS

theres a site to buy all that from https://4layertech.com/products/rvl-pms-2
  14. Worklog EknonCo's PS2 Portable! (I'm a noob, pls help)

what about the other voltages. what ohm would you need to power the ps2 after trimming cant find it anywhere. maybe its just me being slow.
  15. ps2 slim 79001 vga wiring

im a noob. what data sheet. im using the pth08080wah. if u can link the data sheet it will help tremendously
  16. ps2 slim 79001 vga wiring

one more thing. i know u gotta know u r gman ps2 handheld king. what ohm would i need to put the the regulators to get those voltage like how the wii got. i know the wii is 2k,30k,75k,360k. what are the 1s for the ps2. thanks a million to everyone who responded. thanks
  17. ps2 slim 79001 vga wiring

i seen it popped up in vga for like 2 sec when i used a different pcb board for the same screen im using. so i do know its wired correctly n the system set to rgb. if that didnt happened i would think that its a display thing. might just rock with composite for now
  18. ps2 slim 79001 vga wiring

anything u can suggest i try. thanks again for replying
  19. ps2 slim 79001 vga wiring

and the screen is a b101ew05 and the lcd controller board is qpcb800099-v9. thanks again
  20. ps2 slim 79001 vga wiring

thanks and yes it has to support that cuz its the same monitor i use my trim will on also and its connected with vga. did my soldering to the h n v sync pins are correct in the pics i posted. could it be the ps2. cuz i did try to use a ps2 to hdmi adapter n that didnt work either but that same...