Search results

1. Minystreem

Worklog New Grip Design for Upcoming Portable

While screwing around in my English class, I noticed something weird about my hands, all of my finger joints line up in a circular arc. As soon as I got home I scanned my hand on a printer, here are the results: Who knew scanners took such good photos! After that I loaded it up into onshape...
  2. Minystreem

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

I just opened my gift! I got 2 books: The Typewriter Revolution and Python Brain teaser! I don't know who sent it but whoever did thank you very much!
  3. Minystreem

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

I have received my gift but I am waiting until christmas to open it! I will edit this post when I do!
  4. Minystreem

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] My first wii portable: Project Codename Ginger

This has been the first update in a while! iv'e been learning a lot about some of the most comfortable grips and stuff. The xbox controller is a great example of this, I decided to go with a hybrid steamdeck / rog ally grip for ease of designability. My parts list has updated a bit too, I joke a...
  5. Minystreem

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] G-Boy Advance (tentative name)

Aww man you sole my idea for next year
  6. Minystreem

Release Wii Trim Template

I'm using this one: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/omgwtf-trim.4488/. But I guss this post is older then that so they probly designed themselfs. I have no idea if it will match up exactly. lemmie check
  7. Minystreem

Release Wii Trim Template

Sorry for bumping, but did you design the trim 3d model yourself? If not where did you get it from, I just want to know it matches up with the one im using.
  8. Minystreem

Wii bluetooth modules

If anybody has a bunch of them and would be willing to send them to me in a postcard that would be great!
  9. Minystreem

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] EMU2040

thats why its funny
  10. Minystreem

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] EMU2040

I love the name!
  11. Minystreem

I added these sexy corners now it kinda looks like the steam deck!
  12. Minystreem

I Just added the screen in, next I will be working on the trigger buttons!
  13. Minystreem

criistmas trim

Yea, I might do that, I could also widen the triangle too.
  14. Minystreem

criistmas trim

I present the most memey of all trims, the CRIISTMAS trim! Black is badly draw OMGWTF trim Blue is the CRIISTMAS trim A NAND reloction is nessisary
  15. Minystreem

Anybody have the footprint files for the RVL-PMS-LITE?

maby Ill just gbuy the pms 2 becuse I already have the footprint for that
  16. Minystreem

oh, so I would need to like strretch the footprint
  17. Minystreem

oh, so Its still 4mm larger?
  18. Minystreem

Lol I am stupid, just asked gman and the newist revion goes back to the smaller size
  19. Minystreem

Now looking back at the discord he just said there diffrent, maby thats just cuz the 1.8 live is missing, I kinda hope you right and Im just supid heres a screenshot of the post (https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/4layer-product-line-update.4530/)
  20. Minystreem

What software?

Yea fusion 360 is da way, if your a student the give you some nice shiz for fee which is nice, onshape is also pretty cracked, but theres no offline client