Search results

1. PS2 Ultra Slim

Here's my 2nd build using @Androxilogin 's modifications (https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/remixed-ps2-ultra-slim-cases-for-scph-79001-dummy-memory-cards.5606/) to be able to use the Adafruit breakout board. Wired up the blue LED so it blinks as data is loaded from the card! The...
  2. Model Remixed PS2 Ultra Slim cases for SCPH-79001 & Dummy Memory Cards

Came out awesome! I had to dremel around the switch and card slots a bit, but I think that was more an issue with the print than the files. I wired up the blue light in the back to the IO of the adafruit reader so the blue light will blink as games are loaded
  3. Model Remixed PS2 Ultra Slim cases for SCPH-79001 & Dummy Memory Cards

For anyone curious, here's the wiring with the optional switch
  4. Model Remixed PS2 Ultra Slim cases for SCPH-79001 & Dummy Memory Cards

and did you run into any trouble with the SD card being recognized in OPL? I confirmed all the wiring with a multimeter, but when I launch OPL the SD card doesn't show up (but works fine in a mem card or when connected to another system with the normal sd card adapter) EDIT: oops, figured it...
  5. Model Remixed PS2 Ultra Slim cases for SCPH-79001 & Dummy Memory Cards

Thanks for posting! Gonna give this version a go. It's not a big deal, but does anyone have ideas about how to hook up a switch? I can't seem to find an SD card reader with ACK connection - maybe it's possible another way?
  6. PS2 Ultra Slim

With the PixelFX GEM on the horizon, it would be awesome if someone could remix these models even more with a space for an HDMI port! According to Dan (citrus3000psi) the 79xxx will be possible with an open source adapter - according to his twitter pics it looks like the port would go just off...
  7. PS2 Ultra Slim

Hey @Androxilogin I can't seem to find your updated files - would you mind linking them here when you have a moment? EDIT: here! https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/remixed-ps2-ultra-slim-cases-for-scph-79001-dummy-memory-cards.5606/
  8. PS2 Ultra Slim

Updated photo - I’m looking for someone to print a translucent “smoke” shell for it, but in the meantime I think it looks pretty damn good!
  9. PS2 Ultra Slim

It’s a little scary, but if you decide to do it use a dremel instead of the saw in the video. Much easier
  10. PS2 Ultra Slim

Do you happen to have a full pic of the pads where you have those LEDs wired up (and what type of leds you're using)? I saw one of them, but the bottom part of the pic was cut off... I love the look, and would like to add it to my build, but I'm a bit of a newbie and I need paint-by-numbers :D
  11. PS2 Ultra Slim

Got mine working! Thanks to all the help in this thread! My motherboard had no lid detection switch, but you can wedge a small tac switch in the corner and it works fine with the 3d printed power button. I'll take some pictures soon (I need to get a better looking shell first), but in the...
  12. PS2 Ultra Slim

I'm having the same missing lid detection switch problem as @Gold_Phoenix and @barnasimon on a SCPH-79001 with motherboard GH-062... on these revisions, the lid detection switch is on a tiny board that's connected via ribbon (it's the tiny black switch in the first picture)... will it still...