Search results

1. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

welp screen short circuited. i'm gonna take a break from this project, i'll come back to it later. i've clearly underestimated what goes into making one of these
  2. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

it says 0.05, multimeter is at 9v rn
  3. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

how do i measure a single pin
  4. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

Blue is AMT630A G173100035 Yellow is MX 25D40BTIG White is Techcode TD1519A F8745312
  5. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

Does anyone have any idea how to hook this screen to a 5v? Also my PTH08080WAD's came in the mail today
  6. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

Ok, battery and screen have arrived. Is there any method of pluging the 12v screen on a 5v battery? It says here it only takes about 3W
  7. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

The board so far, I'm not cutting it until the ti's arrive. In the meantime does anyone have any good links for wire? Only thing I'm really missing, apart from a case. Also the Ti's I bought where these...
  8. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

Welp I already bought the ti's and the battery pack is coming tommorow. I haven't cut the board yet. Anyone here have any good links for 12v battery packs?
  9. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

@jefflongo is the portable in the picture yours? If so how did you keep the gc controller ports?
  10. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

So is there any specific trim to keep the av out and gamecube ports?
  11. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

I guess i'm trimming the board then, already bought its power supply. Its gonna take a longer time to make but i guess it would be worth it. Are ti regulators any good? I've seen them go for $5 and i need 4 of them. Also is there any thread out there that gives any instructions on how to keep...
  12. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

As my first portable i don't want to trim, keeping the av, sd card and gamecube ports is crucial for what i'm trying to build and it would be a hassle to remove them and replace them manually. I get that i get better battery with the board cut but still i want to start small for build #1. I...
  13. Worklog My first wii "portable" - Tabletopmii

Name is a wip. Been a lurker for couple of weeks now and i been pretty stoked to make my own portable. I been pretty obsessed with the switch's tabletop mode, so i wanted to make a tabletop wii portable. This means no controller on the actual system itself, instead using external gamecube...