Search results

1. Guide Wii Trim Resistances

Thank you very much! I will try some of these steps. Meantime I have another Wii board so I can compare - I assume the measurements would work there !! :D And for anything else I will follow up on Discord. Happy new year!
  2. Guide Wii Trim Resistances

Thank you. I am experimenting with some resistances I have from a raspberry pi kit and works fine. Now I try a bit on the board and if I am doing this correctly I get 0 always. just in case there is some advice available, I attach my trim, which is terrible compared to the ones I have seen...
  3. Guide Wii Trim Resistances

Hi all, I am total noob in the whole trimming art. I did the initial cut of the board and of course it might have gone wrong - tried to follow of course the guide. Can you post some pics on how you measure and produce the results above? I know it's super basic but i basically use multimeter...
  4. RVLoader v2.0

Edit: Nevermind, I simply removed the other SD card from Wii I used for the main Homebrew channel installation, and used it for RVLoader and worked fine. Leaving the comment here in case it helps anyone...