Search results

1. N64Mods

Worklog SFMO Milli (Sega Pico-like device)

This is a worklog for a project that i've called the Milli. Why Milli? Because well, Millisecond, Microsecond, Nanosecond, Picosecond, Femtosecond. See? Anyways, The Milli is gonna be powered by a Raspberry Pi (obviously) with a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive cart dumper, and its gonna have the normal...
  2. N64Mods

my soldering iron died. i acidentally put 220 instead of 110.

my soldering iron died. i acidentally put 220 instead of 110.
  3. N64Mods

(Worklog) N64Mods Aero

also yes im FINALLY working on the aero again.
  4. N64Mods

(Worklog) N64Mods Aero

new logos! not sure the aero logo will appear on the build, but i did them just in case.
  5. N64Mods

yay new logo time

yay new logo time
  6. N64Mods

Worklog (Yeah just an idea for now probably wont wok on this until i finish the Aero...) Casio Loopy 2

Its just gonna be a printer with a SNES inside of it...
  7. N64Mods

n64 guy meets other n64 guy

n64 guy meets other n64 guy
  8. N64Mods

bad news my n64 is ded cuz somethin on the 64 fried or somethin' like that (its my first...

bad news my n64 is ded cuz somethin on the 64 fried or somethin' like that (its my first portable and i was spending 90 bucks)
  9. N64Mods

i wanna build a small portable building a portable without cutting the motherboard because the...

i wanna build a small portable building a portable without cutting the motherboard because the av port is important-
  10. N64Mods

(Worklog) N64Mods Aero

Well, its time.
  11. N64Mods

Question oh god

It came from the N64 because i did not plug a TV into the N64...
  12. N64Mods

Question oh god

If the light turns on...what can i do?
  13. N64Mods

Question oh god

Thankfully the light turned on...
  14. N64Mods

Question oh god

I powered on my N64, the light turned on, and i heard a pop sound. Is that good?!
  15. N64Mods

(Worklog) Ultra 128

nevermind
  16. N64Mods

(Worklog) Ultra 128

How do i split an N64 controller? (its wireless.)
  17. N64Mods

(Worklog) Ultra 128

UPDATE: I changed the name of the portable to the "N64Mods Aero".
  18. N64Mods

(Worklog) Ultra 128

Yeah, I think it's better if I just make my own portable instead of copying others...
  19. N64Mods

(Worklog) Ultra 128

Well, IDK, but I gathered all the things Gman said when he was talking about the N64 SP. So, I can try to recreate the N64 SP using these "instructions"!
  20. N64Mods

Ultra 128

I'm gonna make a portable based around the N64 SP, but with a raspberry pi, and a hole on the back for the Datel GameBooster and the Bung Doctor V64 Jr.