Search results

1. Shank's Wii Super Thread

I mean, is this just some rumor or is there actually a difference between the 001 and 101 models? Nobody really has any info on it that I can find online.
  2. Shank's Wii Super Thread

I would just go for photos to start, nobody has had a final say on this yet so any information would be helpful.
  3. Shank's Wii Super Thread

Interesting, im pretty sure this is the only information out there regarding component differences between the models. Would be very interested if he did a full test :3
  4. Shank's Wii Super Thread

Yeah it's a tough call, I did notice some serious clarity on the blue family edition running on a kd-34xbr960 when compared to a launch white 001 model. I also got a black 001 to test as well later. Thanks for the pics, its kinda hard to take pictures of the crts any suggestion how to get...
  5. Shank's Wii Super Thread

Component video output, I had read that the later wii's (101) have a better component video output than the older models
  6. Shank's Wii Super Thread

Is there any difference in the quality of the component between these models? I think alot of people are trying to figure that out.