Search results

1. Solved 5 inch HDMI display formatting?

Alright, a little disappointed but thanks for the help everyone! I will return the rpi one and purchase the one you suggested. Thanks
  2. Solved 5 inch HDMI display formatting?

yes
  3. Solved 5 inch HDMI display formatting?

I'm using a 5 inch HDMI display that is 800x480 and I'm using it with a wii to hdmi converter. When I plug my wii into my tv everything is fine but when I plug it into the screen the formatting is all off. I'm guessing the resolution and stuff is an easy fix within the portablizemii settings or...
  4. a noob looking for some help

Hopefully this is a little more helpful. I did run power through the board before I cleaned it, is there any way of knowing if it is shorted or not? Also, I will use smaller gauge wire next time. Thanks for all the help so far @MasterNate
  5. a noob looking for some help

My apologies for the poor pictures, but when I take a close look it really doesn't look like there is a short anywhere. I also used 91% IPA to clean it. Still, when I plug it in all I get is a blank black screen. Anything else? @Stitches @Shank @MasterNate
  6. a noob looking for some help

I removed everything because I am going to put everything back on again with slighter thicker gauge wires that are single strand. This doesn't look good though. Is it fried? If it is, any tips on how to approach what I need to do instead?
  7. a noob looking for some help

cleaned it up a bit and wired up both modes. still the screen goes from blue to black and stays black. any other tips?
  8. a noob looking for some help

Sup guys, I can already tell that this is probably not the best decision to make my own thread on this and there might be an answer elsewhere and what not, but I was having trouble with my display. I am using a 3.5 inch screen that has an HDMI input so I decided to use a wii to HDMI converter in...