Search results

1. Geostigma

Question USB relocation "An error has occurred"

It seems to work better with a magnet wire that when i used before a multi strand like 28 awg but now wii games can’t start (freeze on nek2oboot ) the bluetooth chip work properly. I knew that touching it would cause problems aha !
  2. Geostigma

They are twisted but maybe not enough, I will test this!
  3. Geostigma

Hello community ! i create this post to find a solution about my problem. that makes 1 year i have built my portable wii but it happens it freeze in games or randomly. i looked on the USB differential pair and i try to shield it with an GND cable roll up but no effects. maybe it is related to...
  4. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Hi ! After one year my project comes to end ! But now, I'm working on a new portable wii better finished ! thanks to the bitbuilt community for the help provided !
  5. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Trailer for wait my presentation video !
  6. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Hi! i have received my new wii and i installed portabilizemii and relocate the bluetooth chip this time! I having trim and put into my case ! So, now i can play with an external controller and external screen with my USB to COMPOSITE cable! I need to receive my screen (it broken: '() to complete...
  7. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Hi i have a lot of problem i going to buy a new WII today, The usb port have unfortunately stop working and the screen to, the Bluetooth doesn't work. So i thing it's the humidity because i have trim this console there is 8 month ago and I did not store it properly. With solder and re-solder...
  8. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Hi ! I have finish my 3d model and now i'm start to connect all of parts. I'm worried about the bluetooth because i have made a several damage on trace, but it's the first model. Now i have the 3D file and the list of component to build another without mistakes i made for this one. I'm taking...
  9. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Hi everyone i have receive my BMS, i need to finish my 3D modeling before assembling all parts but that's what it look like
  10. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

ok now, the USB work, all 4 players be ready to connect to the output connector. The screen work perfectly and the Wii boot ! i need to finish the 3d part and i wait to receive the battery to finish. But do you know why i don't have sound? (picture 2) i have an sizzle sound
  11. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

For my Gc controller I had not received the 30-gauge wire, I received it later now i'm asking if i resolder it smaller or not. For the 3ds slider i have found it "https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/wiring-up-3ds-sticks-to-your-controller.173/#post-1164" i think it's possible to...
  12. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

"Just be aware that you cannot run Wii games from an SD card. Gamecube works, but Wii games have to be on a USB." Ok i did'nt know i going to work with 16Go and in the future i replace them. thank ! :)
  13. Geostigma

Worklog Project OPEN WII

Hi everyone ! I started my project in september 2017 his name OPENWII. The link to download 3D SKP file : https://github.com/geostigma382 Updated 11/05/2018 : - minor improve and cleaning model. Features : - OMGWTF Trim - PortabilizeMii NOWIFI - 1*USB Port for USB - 1* USB To Composite - 1*Red...
  14. Geostigma

Question Regulator accuracy

Okay i going to change the 3,3v resistor I just worried because these are very precise voltage values for the gpu and cpu. I post the result in a worklog when i have print my case Thanks !
  15. Geostigma

Question Regulator accuracy

Hey ! My project of wii portable advance I soon finished the modeling 3d. After which I will add the manufactured components. But there : I manufactured with 4 regulator Ti a table and the latter provided me the following voltages 4.9V; 3,24V; 1.13v and 0.99v is this going to pose problem ?
  16. Geostigma

Solved Portabilizemii no-wifi error

IT WORK !!! thank ! i resum the problem and solution : I have correctly enter mac adress and uncheck box for no-wifi on portabilizemii and corectly formatted my usb and sd card On the wii i have launch bomberman to have homebrew channel. after i launch cheese but.. Impossible to install no-wifi...
  17. Geostigma

Ok thank's i try it sunday and i post the result
  18. Geostigma

Yes I asked myself the question but I verified mac adress and choose no wifi before downloading
  19. Geostigma

Not it was never modded
  20. Geostigma

Hi, it's my first post on this forum but i read it often I started in the making of a portable wii, which I will write a worklog. I modelizing and wire the controller to wait my pth08080 before trimming my RVK-01 board. I trying to install portabilizemii, and it work but it's impossible to...