Search results

1. Jonas

GBA Flash Cart 256 Mb EZ Flash II for Game Boy Advance

Hello there, I'm selling a EZ Flash II linker for the Game boy Advance Good general condition Cable included but not official Cartridge and Linker in very good condition. Box in good condition, damaged slightly on the side. A little yellowing on the label of the cartridge and the box but...
  2. Jonas

Brand New Original Gameboy Cartridge shells

Out of stock
  3. Jonas

A cheap 15€ Soldering Station

Wow those wellers are so cheap, there are at about 600€ in France.
  4. Jonas

There are some reviews on youtube.
  5. Jonas

I found a cheap soldering station here : https://hobbyking.com/en_us/soldering-station-with-adjustable-heat-range-with-eu-plug.html Note : Use EU Wharehouse for much lower shipping (around 5€)
  6. Jonas

Question Should I use the Gamecube disc drive or Wiikey... or?

I've installed a Xeno GC chip on my gamecube then i bought some mini dvd's from china. If you wish to use an sd card for games then you will need an SD Gecko and burn a software on a DVD. Otherwise if you prefer softmodding then i'll use the SD Media Launcher.
  7. Jonas

Worklog Noah's GameBoy "Flash carts"

Yes, you can try.
  8. Jonas

Finding a GBA FireLinker 128m

/lock Got one.
  9. Jonas

Gameboy Cartridge, interested ?

Well, it's a fun game ! I won't repeat what i've said earlier. Look, this is a selling thread and if you aren't interested then pass your way, i don't know if you are trying to help me or just searching something to say to ruin this topic. Would you like me to say similar things you've said in...
  10. Jonas

I didn't know that the 1MB bitbuilt flash cart was so cheap. Cheaper price and i can burn a custom 32kb game for someone who doesn't have a programmer and all that stuff.
  11. Jonas

If the price is too expensive then don't buy one.
  12. Jonas

Question Dev cart how to?

But you said : sure i could buy one, but whats the fun in that
  13. Jonas

###
  14. Jonas

Nothing is done yet, the only thing i did is some tests on a real gameboy, that's why it's isn't available right now. All i want to know is if some people are interested, pcb layout is ready too. High quality pcb means it won't be a cheap crap pcb, it will work like a normal cartridge. As...
  15. Jonas

Without any electronic skills you should buy one. Depends what games you will play. here : http://wiki.ladecadence.net/doku.php?id=arquitectura_de_los_cartuchos
  16. Jonas

You can make your own pcb.
  17. Jonas

I got the permission.
  18. Jonas

Hello there, Well you can use these adapters : Gameboy diy flash cartridge adapter You will need a DMG-A02-01 cartridge and a Chip such as AM29f032b (4mb) or a AM29F016B (2mb)
  19. Jonas

Should i sell my Sony CX405

I'm not asking if i need to sell it, i'm asking if there is a better cam with a good quality indoors. (If i buy a new cam i will sell one i have because i won't need two.) This is what i'm asking :)
  20. Jonas

Ok, i will wait, sorry about that. Stay tuned.