Search results

1. doorMatt

Question Wii not booting

I have trimmed my Wii and wired up a RVL-PMS lite, and a RVL-PD 2 (rev b) to it. as far as I can tell I have wired everything correctly, however the Wii does not boot. I have checked multiple times and it seems like everything is wired correctly, so if there are any troubleshooting tips anyone...
  2. doorMatt

Worklog MX Relocation Custom PCB

This is awesome! I just ordered a PCB to do this myself. One question I have is how far apart are the battery terminals on the back? So I can find a battery holder that works
  3. doorMatt

Ashida Wii Portable

Here
  4. doorMatt

Question Wifi, Bluetooth, and MX relocation

Thanks! These are exactly what I'm looking for
  5. doorMatt

Question Wifi, Bluetooth, and MX relocation

Hey if anyone has picture of completed relocations of the WiFi and Bluetooth modules and the MX chip, if you could post them here so I can use them as reference, that would be great Thanks
  6. doorMatt

Looking for a RVL-PMS-Lite

Oh I was not aware of that, I will probably just wait then. Thanks man!
  7. doorMatt

Looking for a RVL-PMS-Lite

Hey, I am looking for an RVL-PMS-Lite, as they are currently out of stock. I am willing to pay, please let me know if you have an extra one you are willing to sell.
  8. doorMatt

Beginner Wii Portable

There is a full scan of a GameCube controller here: https://www.bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/gamecube-oem-controller-scan.3844/
  9. doorMatt

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, I have been lurking on BitBuilt for a while, finally made an account.