Search results

1. evertonfs

Question power converter board

I'm from Brazil and it's very difficult to get here.
  2. evertonfs

Description : This is super mini DC - DC step down voltage converter module supporting DC 5-16V input and 1.25V / 1.5V / 1.8V / 2.5V / 3.3V / 5V fixed voltage output . Onboard MP1495 buck chip with high power conversion efficiency up to 90%, save energy. Unique short connection voltage...
  3. evertonfs

Can anyone tell me if this card is good for reallocating ps2 voltages?
  4. evertonfs

Question VGA/ypbpr

Sorry for the question, it's because I'm a layman on the subject. In the case now I need to configure the PS2 software? Or do I have to modify something in the connections I made? How to make VGA mod?
  5. evertonfs

Question VGA/ypbpr

Hi guys, I wish someone could help me. I have a video controller card (PCB800099-V.9). And I'm trying to catch the ypbpr signal. I connected the cables, but I am not receiving a video signal. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
  6. evertonfs

Question My ps2 79001 is a bit different from the guide

My board is also the same model as yours. did you manage to find the reset button? Could you post a picture showing where it is?
  7. evertonfs

APS2 - Portable Playstation 2

can you show a picture of how the 800099 board was connected in YPbPr?
  8. evertonfs

Worklog The Two PS2p

Could you send a picture of the other side of the board so I can see how it was connected? It's because I have a little doubt where to make the connection.