Search results

1. Amakusa

Question PS2 portable questions

Thank you. I have bookmarked the thread modio posted. Finding a 6.2" seems tougher than I realized. The Wii U's screen is exactly 6.2". Where's a good place usually to buy these types of screens for personal use?
  2. Amakusa

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hold Tweak. Hello Tweak. Nice to meet you. I know a lot of people start portablizing with the Gamecube. As the Wii is basically a beefed up gamecube, I bet it'd be an interesting project. I'm interested in learning how someone would get around the reliance of motion controls, as that's...
  3. Amakusa

Question PS2 portable questions

I am attempting to create a PS2P using a Wii U gamepad as a casing (Console Motherboard died, and I don't feel inclined to get a Wii U again). I'm creating goals and material checklists at this point, so I have a couple questions. 1.) Is it possible to solder an Ethernet connection to a trimmed...
  4. Amakusa

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello. I go by a wealth of online names, but my most consistent one is Amakusa. I joined this website due to its resources on portable console building. Happy to be here and hope you all are having a pleasant day!