Search results

1. MegaDecpticon28

Question RV Loader confusion

Hey everyone I'm looking to get some help to get this figured out. I've followed the rvloader guide for the games but i cant get any GameCube games to show up. I however got a wii game to come up. I formatted the game to game.iso and rv cant pull it up. If i left the games as is could I play...
  2. MegaDecpticon28

Question WII soft mod question

Hey everybody hope you guys are doing well! I had a question about soft modding a wii for the Gboy build. Ive been looking high and low for a RVL CPU-40 or higher wii but haven't had any luck outside of a few RVL CPU 40 mother boards with no shell. Is it possible to soft mod the wii without the...
  3. MegaDecpticon28

Dustin remix PCBS

Hey everyone. I'm currently working on making my own GBOY and i'm trying to get some money together to get the GC + , UAMP, and PMS-PD 2 from 4layertech when they are back in stock. So far I got the PCBS and shell however, I got more than I needed and was looking to sell 3 sets for 3.50 per...
  4. MegaDecpticon28

GBoy worklog ( Metroid themed)

Hey everyone! Glad to be here with my first ever work-log for my Gboy build. Im not gonna lie I was absolutely terrified to do this build because of my lacking skills in soldering; but after a year of practicing with gameboys and getting more comfortable with soldering, I've decided to make a...