Search results

1. ByteMe

Solved Wasp Fusion Issues

So I was just testing out my wasp on wii to ensure that all my sd card formatting and such was correct and all was able to boot games with no issues. I was familiarizing myself with the swiss menu and mistakingly pressed the button indicated in the picture, and now the wii will not recognize the...
  2. ByteMe

Question DaftMikes Low-battery Circuit

I am wanting to build this, or something similar with two leds, green power indicator and then switches to red led when low voltage occurs. Does anybody have the schematic saved somewhere, all I could find were dead links. Also it suggests any npn transistor, any suggestions on some good...
  3. ByteMe

Wii's (Shipping from Canada)

Hey guys, I know I don't post much but I've been regularly lurking around here since the beginning. I'm trying to arrange to purchase a small bundle of wii's locally it's more than I need so I was wondering if any fellow Canadians would be interested. As far as I can tell they would all be 6...
  4. ByteMe

ISO Wii AV Ports

I am in need of a few wii av ports for a project (just the ports). If someone could help me out desolder a some from their scrap boards and ship them over I'll send you the shipping fees. Preferably someone in Canada, but I'll take what I can get
  5. ByteMe

Worklog ByteMe's GCp

Hello everyone. I now have ordered and received nearly everything for my first portable project, a gamecube portable. This project has been around 2 years in the making by now, and all started when I stumbled upon Bungles gamecube portable and was introduced to the world of portablizing. Since...
  6. ByteMe

Screen Audio Issues

Hey guys. I recently received my 5.6' display that I got for use in my soon to come portable, but am having some issues with the built in mono amp it came with, and could use some more experienced modders advice. The screen works great, but when I connect headphones or speakers to the proper...