Search results

1. Ashida Wii Portable

Is there a place where I can buy a single Gamecube controller Z button. I have all the buttons But am missing one due to the extra used in the design.
  2. RVLoader v2.0

I am unable to put any games bigger than 4 GB on my FAT32 MicroSD Card, does anyone know how to get around this as I really want to play brawl. I was thinking I could split the file but I don't know how that would work.
  3. RVLoader v2.0

Does Rvloader’s save folder rewuire the files to be .raw or can I use 2 .gci files?
  4. RVLoader v2.0

I wanted to play some Zelda randomizer's but they have the same game ID as the original game, is it possible to make separate save files for each game and if so could you also do the same for covers?
  5. RVLoader v2.0

Thank you. This is one of the main issues i had with Rvloader. Also why does rvloader refuse to boot up after i start the wii, works fine after though
  6. Question Wii Portable Questions

Sorry for the dumb question in advance. You mentioned Rvloader and I was wondering if you knew how to exit rvloader games and return to the menu without shutting off the wii?
  7. RVLoader v2.0

Hello I have seen that some had the same problem as me earlier in this thread but I never got an answer. How do I exit games and return to Rvloader without needing to shut down my wii? I found that L+R+Z+Start just restarts the game, but I couldn't find an input to go back to Rvloader. Does...
  8. RVLoader v2.0

Ok I'll check, I think that it could have been a bad download by rvloader because when I boot it up it displays 1.3 but there are not cheat settings and nothing about memcard, also when I look at the about page it says Rvloader v1.2
  9. RVLoader v2.0

Is the "Save" file created when Rvloader gets installed, when you load up a game, or is it already made when dragging the rvloader files into the usb's root directory? Also I checked the setting for my Metroid Prime iso and it only gave me options about changing the video settings.
  10. RVLoader v2.0

I found the saves folder but my gamecube games still say that the memcard is missing and no data will be saved. Was I supposed to emulate a memcard with Nintendont or was their something else I needed to do?
  11. RVLoader v2.0

Thanks for the fast replies. I feel stupid for not releasing how obvious it was.
  12. RVLoader v2.0

Hi, I'm new to Rvloader and bitbuilt in general. I had the same problem as Mooney664 but still can't grasp what I'm doing wrong. Could someone send me a picture of what their games folder directory looks like for reference?