Search results

1. Worklog Hypothetical Pi Portable

What an interesting sharing,Very useful advice. I think I'll try it
  2. I'm thinking of building a raspberry pi

I have encountered a similar problem recently, and I am trying to solve it
  3. Solved Trying to Power a Raspberry Pi and 5" LCD Screen with 1 Battery

Cool solution,very useful advice. I think I'll try it
  4. Raspberry pi kit that requires soldering

Honestly,I have encountered a similar problem recently, and I am trying to solve it
  5. Raspberry Pi Pico Tutorial

Product Description Raspberry Pi Pico is an official Raspberry Pi designed low-cost, high-performance microcontroller development board with a flexible digital interface. Hardware, using Raspberry Pi official self-developed RP2040 microcontroller chip, equipped with ARM Cortex M0 + dual-core...
  6. What Game are you Currently Playing? (Whats up!)

I was recently playing The Last of Us II
  7. Screen running on 5v help

So glad you solved the problem, I have a 7" screen that normally uses 12v power but could be changed to 5v, I can see a resistor from the back that needs to be soldered.
  8. Question win10 redo the system, and the original downloaded games in xbox disappeared

My computer redid the system, and as a result, the games in the xbox disappeared, can anyone teach me, or delete the games.
  9. Heart rate display on the LCD based on Arduino

Arduino LCD display project brief introduction Some time ago, I found a heart rate sensor module MAX30100. This module can collect blood oxygen and heart rate data of users, which is also simple and convenient to use. According to the data, I found that there are libraries of MAX30100 in the...
  10. Are there any interesting two-player cooperative games?

Are there any interesting two-player cooperative games?
  11. Intelligent access control based on arduino uno and LCD

Required materials Arduino Uno KOB electronic lock Relay STONE STWI070WT-01 touch panel display MFRC522 module Realized function 1. card registration. 2. username and password registration. 3. card swipe to unlock the electronic lock. 4. User name and password to unlock the electronic lock...
  12. 3D printed robotic arm

Oh yes, it's just very similar to this! Thank you so much, I will try to print it.
  13. 3D printed robotic arm

No I mean that others have designed them, can implement them, and are willing to share their design with others.
  14. Can a 7" TFT LCD be connected to the Wii?

What about I2C or IO interfaces?
  15. Raspberry Pi pico reads the serial data with uart.readline() will accept incomplete data.

Raspberry Pi pico reads the serial data with uart.readline() will accept incomplete data. How do I solve this problem?
  16. Can a 7" TFT LCD be connected to the Wii?

I see that the screen interface has UART and Ethernet ports. Here is the datasheet.
  17. 3D printed robotic arm

I am looking for a library of models that I want to 3D print a robotic arm. The fewer parts needed the better and I want to make it communicable with a microcontroller.
  18. An arduino beginner creates a simple tic-tac-toe game

Materials needed for the experiment Arduino UNO STONE STWI070WT-01 display How the system works Set that the first press on the screen should be O, the second press on the screen should be X, do this cycle. Set 8 arrays to store the number of O and X in each row, column, and diagonal of each...
  19. Raspberry pi kit that requires soldering

I did a project to connect the Raspberry Pi pico to the Stone display, and since the display uses 8pin cables, I needed to solder the wires with the DuPont wires and then plug the correct wires into the TX and RX of the Raspberry Pi.
  20. 4 inch screen recommendations?

I was looking for the same, did you solve the problem?