Search results

1. Roxio

CNC(or laser cut) Sl-57 case

Thanks for the advice @Shank. I will decide to vacuum form a case. I really would prefer cutting holes than frankencasing. is there a cutout template for the gamecube buttons?
  2. Roxio

CNC(or laser cut) Sl-57 case

Hello, I want to build a wii portable, and I saw @pengy 's work log for his wii portable. I have noticed that he could fit a OMGWTF board in an SL-57. anyone willing to sell one? If so, PM me @Roxio
  3. Roxio

Question Did I Screw Up?

Is this the OMGWTF trim, or the OM6 trim? I thought that The OMGWTF trims were for four layer board.
  4. Roxio

Discussion Piracy question

how would you copy it? ill try using imgburner
  5. Roxio

Wasp Fusion

if you really want a wasp fusion, buy it from here I might also consider to reverse engineer the wasp fusion and make another version of it also if your interested, heres the website http://www.eurasia.nu/mirrors/wiikey_fusion_web/en/buy-it.html
  6. Roxio

alright
  7. Roxio

Worklog Gamecube Vade

looks nice. are you considering adding a switching headphone jack?
  8. Roxio

What Video Mode's the Best

Thanks a lot
  9. Roxio

Sailor Moon Xbox 360 Slim

This looks amazing
  10. Roxio

I really want to make a Nintendo wii portable, but I have a question about a situation. I really want to download Sonic riders, zero gravity for the wii, but I have the ps2 version. Is it legal to Download the Wii version of Sonic Riders since I have the ps2 version
  11. Roxio

Wow

Wow
  12. Roxio

The Mithzan 64 by Downing

Amazing
  13. Roxio

Thanks, What's UltraVGA
  14. Roxio

It's beautiful

It's beautiful
  15. Roxio

On modretro, I have been looking at screens, and I've been informed that composite is horrible. can someone give me an Idea on what composite looks like, compared to something such as VGA, or component video.