Search results

1. jaehyeong

Question About smb..

When I decomposed ps2, I didn't know much about smb, so I ripped off the Ethernet port and threw it away. I looked it up and tested it, and as expected, I need a circuit (inductor?) attached to the Ethernet port. Can I use any version of the Ethernet port, 70,000 or 90,000?
  2. jaehyeong

Question dark lcd

The backlight on the screen comes out well, but screen gets dark whenever there's a signal. What's the problem? There was a time when the + and- of the lcd driver board were connected in reverse, but was it damaged then? Or because did i accidentally leave the ps2 without a heat sink or pan...
  3. jaehyeong

Question How to use smb with orange pie.

I cut the Ethernet port because I didn't know about smb before cutting the ps2 mainboard. Is there another way to use orange pie zero as a smb?
  4. jaehyeong

Worklog My ps2 portable worklog

my first ps2 portable parts - 7 inch 1024x600 - ps2 79005 - usb pd type c 9v - 2s cmb - 5000mah lipo x2
  5. jaehyeong

Question N64 noob question

First of all, I apologize for my English. I write this thread with translate I'm sorry if I can't write this here. And let me know, I saw some quality questions about Nintendo 64 on this forum, so I wrote it because I thought it was right to write it here. I recently did a research to make n64...