Search results

1. Wyalt

Question C-Stick not working properly with gc+2.0

Actually i've tried it , but i think that the chip is not getting power that way, i think i'll ask Aurelio then
  2. Wyalt

Unluckly i ended up having no suitable colored small wires, i had to use what I had , and also i'm lacking experience in soldering things this small. Btw, the project was building from zero a GC controller, not a portable Wii. The part with the big green circle is mostly the unneeded shielding...
  3. Wyalt

well, i tried to take a photo, but while i was trying to take it the "-" golden pad from the gc+2.0 board tore off and i cant solder to it anymore, also tried connecting the - to the common ground used by the analog sticks but nothing, flatlined. What should i do? the photo of the tore pad is...
  4. Wyalt

Hello I recently bought the gc+2.0 board for a project ( "simple" pcb swap from the original DOL Board ), after correctly and triple-checking the continuity between the GC+2.0, my self-made board, the connections i made and the components by itself, i found myself stuck with the C-Stick...
  5. Wyalt

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! New here :D