Ashida Blue Driver Board Screen Controls

Does anyone know if the blue driver board from 4layer tech have the optoins to use screen controls?

The green driver board isn't availbale anymore. No information or refernce came with my purchase of it, just what is listed on the site's description.

The green has more pads/pins to connect to as oppose to the blue driver board.

Screenshot_20230624_022720_Chrome.jpg
20230615_145441.jpg

The labels on back of the blue driver board. I don't know what labels are are the back of the green driver board.

20230615_145445.jpg

I was using the Ginger of oz Ashida build video as one of the references for building a Ashida.

Around the 7:10:50 mark of video he begins to connect the two lines to use the 2 bottom buttons to the green driver board.

Earlier he decided that he wanted to be able to run auto config and wasn't going to use bluetooth and repurpoe it.

He cut the race to the Sync pad from the 3.3v line and grounded it. That was one of the two

wires he ran to the vidoe driver board.

I don't planon using bluetooth either and wanted to be able to utilize it for another purpse similar to

what Ginger did. I really curious if this is possible for the blue driver board.

Thanks

Portables
I don't have anything else to add, but for searchability later, I hope y'all will allow me to inject some statistically improbable terms ...

You just received the PCB800050v9 revision of the PCB800050 board with the RTD2660 / RTD2660H (RTD2662) chip, and you're wondering about the silkscreen labels for input buttons.

You're asking about removing components to run of 3.3v, as shown here:

You haven't (yet?) encountered the silkscreen label problem from this thread:

K1: Power
K2: Menu
K3: +
K4: -
K5: Source

You can do the same thing Ginger did with cuttting the trace between the 2nd button and 3v3, then wiring it to gnd.
Thanks for the info. I kept digging earlier and I believe I found the data sheet for this board so anyone can reference if they come across this post.

DataSheet.JPG
DataSheet2.JPG

Thanks for replying.

I don't have anything else to add, but for searchability later, I hope y'all will allow me to inject some statistically improbable terms ...

You just received the PCB800050v9 revision of the PCB800050 board with the RTD2660 / RTD2660H (RTD2662) chip, and you're wondering about the silkscreen labels for input buttons.

You're asking about removing components to run of 3.3v, as shown here:

You haven't (yet?) encountered the silkscreen label problem from this thread:

Thanks for the info. I take a read into this. I'm about to recheeck the trim to make sure it still boots here soon and hopefully start making the connections

for the audio and video. I guess if I encountered this silkscreen issue you have supplied a answer pre-emptively .

And yes someone mentioned to me where to run the 3.3v line after removing the inductor(both were shown on 4 Layer).

Capture1.JPG

I appreciate the quick input and help that everyyone offers here.