Looking for the parts for a portable wii, or an already built portable wii

The best tech school on the US East Coast
Hello. I'm looking to either buy parts for a portable wii to build it myself or buy one already built. I would prefer the parts, but if someone's selling one they built I'll gladly buy it. If nobody can sell either, I'd like to know where I can buy the parts, and which parts I'd need

Noah

retired
Portables
An already put together portable or commission for that matter can cost anywhere from $800-$1500+ depending on who you are buying it from. There is no "master list" of parts that a lot of people expect for a portable, however if you spend some time reading threads such as the G-Wii case files thread or the one for the Louii, you'll find most of what you need.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
As Noah already mentioned portables are not cheap and they take a good weekend or two for any skilled modder to put together. Parts are about $200-300 roughly depending on if you screw up anything like trimming or soldering something the wrong way. Then you’ve got the upfront costs of a soldering iron, solder, flux etc too.

Lucas M.

Hello. I'm looking to either buy parts for a portable wii to build it myself or buy one already built. I would prefer the parts, but if someone's selling one they built I'll gladly buy it. If nobody can sell either, I'd like to know where I can buy the parts, and which parts I'd need
Me too, I'm looking for a Wii portable, I'll pay $1500 for it...Nobody want to take my commissions. I'm kinda desperate.

Noah

retired
Portables
Sorry...Highlighter Jelly looking for wii portable too, I thought I can...Oups
You hijacked his thread to announce you’re looking for a portable when you already posted a thread asking if anyone takes commissions. People will not to want to do business with someone so impatient

Lucas M.

You hijacked his thread to announce you’re looking for a portable when you already posted a thread asking if anyone takes commissions. People will not to want to do business with someone so impatient
Oh i see..Sorry I didn't know...I guess it's a bad habit I have from french forums in my country, Sorry.