Worklog the Wiitendo switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiskers1208

BANNED
This thread will be my work log for my Wii portable. I am designing it to resemble the Nintendo switch, coming out on March 3rd, 2017. I am only going to start designing the case for the unit. I will also design the dock soon. hope you can stay up to date, so yeah. I won't update with pictures yet. I might even cancel this project, and use another case, but I am planning to design the unit this summer

Last edited:

Fiskers1208

BANNED
I finished designing the case, here it is

This is just a idea, I am not sure if I am able to make this slim. I am going to use 3ds sliders. I am also going to use the Wii classic controller buttons instead of the gamecube buttons. Primary for a classy look. I am going to use Portablizemii.

Mumble

Portables
I finished designing the case, here it is

This is just a idea, I am not sure if I am able to make this slim. I am going to use 3ds sliders. I am also going to use the Wii classic controller buttons instead of the gamecube buttons. Primary for a classy look. I am going to use Portablizemii.
I like it! Can't wait to see more :D

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Wish I'd thought of this! I'd love to see where this goes :)

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Nice :). Are you planning on 3d printing / ordering the shell or frankencasing it?

Woah this case looks sick! Do you mind letting us use the .stl files for this? It looks really cool! And what program did you use to design this case?

Noah

retired
Portables
What happened to fiskers? D:
He stole our content without permission, stole other website's content without permission and was, in general, an annoyance to a majority of the community.

We rarely get reports but the last 3 or 4 have all been him posting incorrect information that could harm people's consoles and such.

He was permanently banned so he won't be coming back.

I don't usually post things like this publicly because it's normally kept as a private matter between staff and the user affected but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.