Recent content by zallard1

1. zallard1

Worklog "We can rebuild him, make him better, compact, and... a Gamecube controller" - Ashida Worklog

Been busy with a lot of stuff this week (and melting due to the heatwave), but thank you so much for the detailed reply SparkleBear! I've gone ahead and ordered 2 different colors of 34AWG magnet wire, as to not open the possibility of me confusing two wires together in the future. "Scratch...
  2. zallard1

Worklog "We can rebuild him, make him better, compact, and... a Gamecube controller" - Ashida Worklog

I figure now's the time to start this thread up, since I'm close to having all the parts I need for my first Wii portable build. I ended up getting 2 of each part so far because from what I've seen, it seems like many newcomers end up messing up parts/boards sometimes, so I figured better safe...
  3. zallard1

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey there! Long time fan/lurker of portablized consoles, so I finally decided to make an account here. I've wanted to make one for many years, but from how intimidating it seemed, I figured maybe I'll try it later on if I develop enough skills to feel competent enough to attempt something this...