Recent content by Yanis

1. Yanis

Question Question about Wii's GameCube Ports

with some of the N64 Virtual Console titles (like Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask but I assume it's all of them) the internal N64 emulator is doing a bad conversion of the control stick inputs that makes things like aiming really hard compared to if you do it on a real N64 where it's...
  2. Yanis

here's a little drawing of what I want to achieve eventually, the main idea is turning an external adapter into an internal one but I want to keep the features and advantages of having an external thing, hence why I'd like to add a switch to toggle the internal adapter on and off (when it's off...
  3. Yanis

The Wii isn't trimmed (and it's not on my plans, yet™), sever traces seems a bit tough on the revision I have, I don't think I have enough space to guarantee this (also it's kinda scary), I think the easiest way would be removing the gamecube ports and add this in-between thing on the pins I...
  4. Yanis

Hi, I have a small question, say you have a wire or a cable or something like this in your hand, if you want to add a switch or a board or whatever you want you'd just cut that wire or cable or whatever in half and solder both sides the switch or board or the whatever you want, how that would...
  5. Yanis

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone, my name's Yanis, I'm a french newbie in the modding scene. I'd like to try modding my Wii, I already know what I wanna do for starting and I'll talk more about it later