Recent content by xerpi

1. Release Fakemote: A cIOS module that fakes Wiimotes from the input of USB game controllers

Thank you for the detailed review! Regarding devkitARM installation location, instead of changing the Makefile you just need to add to the ~/.bashrc: source /etc/profile.d/devkit-env.sh This will also add $DEVKITPRO/tools/bin to $PATH, so stripios will also be found without editing the Makefile.
  2. Release Fakemote: A cIOS module that fakes Wiimotes from the input of USB game controllers

Version 0.3.0 Fix random button presses when switching extensions Support sensor bar bottom position Version 0.3.1 Fix Wiimote crypto: this fixes broken/random buttons and input when simulating Nunchuk/Classic controller extensions More improvements to dynamic extension swapping Version...
  3. Release Fakemote: A cIOS module that fakes Wiimotes from the input of USB game controllers

Version 0.2.0 released: https://github.com/xerpi/fakemote/releases Version 0.2.0 changes: Fix dynamic extension switching Add Classic controller extension support Make adding and changing input mapping configuration much easier (still requires recompiling) DS3: add two default input mappings...
  4. Release Fakemote: A cIOS module that fakes Wiimotes from the input of USB game controllers

Fakemote is A Wii cIOS module that fakes Wiimotes from the input of USB game controllers. It currently supports DS3 and DS4 controllers, with the following features: DS3 and DS4 support includes LEDs, rumble, and the accelerometer DS4's touchpad is used to emulate the Wiimote IR Camera pointer...
  5. Question USB controller on PortabilizeMii ?

I know this thread is a bit old, but news from 2 years in the future: I'm working on a project, Fakemote, that is precisely about that :) https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/fakemote-an-ios-module-that-fakes-wiimotes-from-the-input-of-usb-game-controllers.4606/
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi! Although I'm not really planning to build a portable console (at least for now), I'm actually working on software tools that can help portable consoles! (Keep an eye on my profile).