Recent content by WheelsArmstrong

1. Ashida Wiring help

Thank you for the imput, I'll grab some new wire just to make things easier to distinguish!
  2. Ashida Wiring help

Thank you for saving me some headache. I'll be ordering the correct wii tonight. As for the 6layer board, would it still be salvageable to make into a mini wii or just trash at this point?
  3. Ashida Wiring help

Ive been slowly chugging along and trying to find as much documentation as possible. I trimmed my Wii today but am unsure if I clipped anything important. I will start wiring up to see if the trim works. Either way the project goes, I'm happy to have tried my hand at something new!
  4. Ashida Wiring help

I figured out the wiring situation for the driver board (I think). I used the same color magnet wire for all points on the driver. Will that be something I'll need to change, or should it be okay?
  5. Ashida Wiring help

Hi, I'm completely new to this forum and to portables/electronics in general. I have all of my PCBs assembled but am having issues finding diagrams when it comes to wiring. My first roadblock is trying to figure out how to wire the Screen driver board. If you have any tips or diagrams, I will be...
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I'm new to the portable scene. Excited to get working!