Recent content by Wesk

1. Wesk

Question Can these SNES JR consoles be repaired?

Yep, just take your time and follow where the traces lead. Just to be safe you should also try to run your wire a similar length to the trace as some functions may be strict on timing. (longer or shorter wire = faster or slower signal latency)
  2. Wesk

Using Yvetals board scans here: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/snes-jr-snn-cpu-01-scans.3488/ You can see the trace runs to this location, so you should be able to solder from the pin directly to R8 and bypass all the damaged areas.
  3. Wesk

You need to take high quality pictures of both sides of the board for us to assist further.
  4. Wesk

If you're talking about this image I'd solder a new wire to the pin and run it through that via to the other side of the board and solder it to the non-damaged side of the via. Use a fiberglass pen to clean up the damaged area.
  5. Wesk

It looks like it should be possible to fix as I believe it's only a dual layer pcb. Running wire in place of the damaged traces should be easy for the most part but soldering to that damaged chip will be very challenging.
  6. Wesk

Analog2HDMI, microSD-to-USB, and GameCube Controller Breakout...

As long as you can put a bunch of items into a box for a single shipping payment I don't have a problem with it.
  7. Wesk

Analog2HDMI, microSD-to-USB, and GameCube Controller Breakout...

Cool stuff, I'll definitely take a look.
  8. Wesk

How to play FC SFC MD GB GBC GBA PCE N64 PS1 roms without mxchip

Download retroarch for Wii and that should cover most of that list. PS1 emulation is terrible on Wii so I wouldn't bother with that.
  9. Wesk

Question Anything I should know before building a portable?

Read all the guides thoroughly, then read them again. Getting a solid understanding of what's involved is the first step.
  10. Wesk

Worklog Wesk's last portable project (for a while)

Just the default prusa slic3r amount which I believe is 2? it feels very rigid with PLA. Also, project isn't dead - it's just sleeping. I'll get back onto it soon
  11. Wesk

Model Gamecube Console Scan

Gamecube Console Scan Contains: Gamecube Shell Lid Gamecube Shell Top Gamecube Shell Bottom Gamecube Power, reset and eject buttons Gamecube Shell Controller front plate Gamecube Shell AV back plate Gamecube Shell Handle Gamecube Lid jewel Gamecube LED light guide Gamecube Serial and BBA...
  12. Wesk

Blue screen no signal ( solved ) not enough power

Not to be rude but we aren't customer support for Chinese (or any nationality) sellers that don't want to look after their patrons. There's plenty of information on these forums and online about Wii modding and how to get Wii games running. You should spend your time reading what is already...
  13. Wesk

Model PS1 Guncon Lightgun Scan

PS1 Guncon Lightgun Scan Contains: PS1 Guncon Lightgun Left PS1 Guncon Lightgun Right Specs: These are high poly scans, average poly count per mesh is about 2,500,000 triangles. NOTE: 3D scans aren't perfect, if light cannot hit certain parts of the object then the scan will contain...
  14. Wesk

Worklog Xbox Mini Case

Are you designing your own Pico PSU?
  15. Wesk

Model G-Wii v2 (Wesk Remix)

https://all3dp.com/2/pla-welding-how-to-fuse-pla-seams-and-cracks/