Recent content by Viktor

1. Viktor

Worklog My first Portable Wii

thanks thanks, ordering tommorow :))
  2. Viktor

sorry, this might be a stupid question, but does the bitbuild store ship to Germany?
  3. Viktor

and for the display? Is there any recommendation
  4. Viktor

Now that I got the all the software to work and ordered some wires, I would like to order all the other components. But I don't know which to order. Are there some recomendations for: 5 inch displays batteries charging modules for the batteries (if possible usb-c) Please some help :)
  5. Viktor

My USB Drive arrived yesterday. I ordered the white Samsung Fit, because I heared the black one doesn't work. For whatever reason they shipped the newer black one. I first was in shock, but when I tried to boot games, it just worked. Think I got lucky there. I am now waiting for the wires to...
  6. Viktor

Solved Black Screen on Wii Games

The USB Drive arrived yesterday. For whatever reason they shipped the newer black one. I first was in shock, but when I tried to boot games, it just worked. Think I got lucky there. Thanks for all the help, I will now continue with the trimming.
  7. Viktor

Hello again, I want to start trimming the wii in a few days. I read that, the easiest way to remove the U10 chip is to use hot air station. However, I don't have one. So I wanted to ask, whether I can use a hairdryer or it's easier with the soldering iron. Also i wanted to ask which type of wire...
  8. Viktor

thanks for the help
  9. Viktor

yes
  10. Viktor

ok, I ordered now the samsung fit, as I have seen many other modders use it, and also, and it is listed in thread wudopecker send. Thanks for the help
  11. Viktor

oooohhh, why are all my kingston usb drives working fine though? Also, the sd to usb is sadly everywhere out of stock for shipping to Germany :/
  12. Viktor

Can I use the "real" buttons of the GC Controller or just the button caps?
  13. Viktor

Thanks, already found an alternative, also from Kigston but an, but a flash drive. But thanks for help ;)
  14. Viktor

I was ordering japanese Wiis, because they were way cheaper: One European costs around 50€, while three japanese cost 30€ Local stores are all closed. Am I able to use the sensors of the Gamecube controller or will I need to buy ones (for joysticks, Analog Triggers and Buttons)
  15. Viktor

The most incompetent in town

The most incompetent in town