Recent content by TrapCat

1. TrapCat

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

I'm sure you may have already tried all this but maybe you could make a batch of small [maybe square] samples with different quantities of catalyst and check them periodically noting down how hard they are. This way you can find the exact amount of catalyst you need. Good luck!
  2. TrapCat

Worklog MRKane's final PS2 portable, first competition entry

I like how this thread has become updates on fluffy with some sidenotes on the project. Just kidding, great project and great birb! Good luck!
  3. TrapCat

Question Need help 3D modeling

Yep, Wesk is right. Maybe you can start learning 3D modeling in parallel with some simpler projects, so that you'll be ready to create your own case the next time. I use Fusion 360 and would suggest it, mainly because it's free and there's plenty of learning material online. Good luck with your...
  4. TrapCat

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

Man I can't even describe how inspiring your work is. That is truly amazing. I love it when I see stuff this well thought out and carefully made. Keep up the incredible work! Waiting for updates
  5. TrapCat

Worklog My first portable Wii

Wow. Such a neat work! Really good job
  6. TrapCat

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone! A few months ago I built an handeld and after that youtube suggested me some Wii portablizing videos so I ended up here. I'm really glad I found this community and I hope I will be able to share some nice projects. I hope you all have a great day!