Recent content by TangoSket

1. TangoSket

Question GameBoy Macro help!

I am having a lot of trouble with what seems to be a very easy step. I cannot properly solder the resistor to the board. Either the solder moves around too much or it solidifies as soon as i lift the iron, I have had to try so many times with about 30 resistors now and I am quite sure I have...
  2. TangoSket

Brilliant thanks everyone.
  3. TangoSket

For additional info here is a pic of the board. It is worth noting that when i tried to power on, the slider didnt feel how it should and it was rigid, could that be why?
  4. TangoSket

Hi there! I am very new to all of this and today I started work on a GameBoy Macro, due to its supposed low difficulty. I followed steps on 3 different guides to make sure I knew what to do, and for some reason when it‘s all closed back up, it doesnt turn on. I would appreciate any...
  5. TangoSket

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Will do, thanks v v much!
  6. TangoSket

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all! Brand spanking new to the scene but been interested a long time and finally ready to dip my toes in to the mystical world of modding, I look forward to making all your acquaintances, and becoming a part of this community! P.S. Would anyone happen to be able to please point me in the...