Recent content by Tak00

1. Ashida Wii Portable

Does anyone know what model is the Ender 3 like in the picture? I'm looking for one to make the case. Also does it fit on the version 2 of Ender 3?
  2. Ashida Wii Portable

Question, right now I got the 3D models to pcbway and it's under review, how long does it take to review?
  3. Ashida Wii Portable

Good news, I got the files. Bad news, when I choose the file, it says "File Extension Error" Nevermind, I'm dumb. I tested and it worked.
  4. Ashida Wii Portable

I checked and ran into two problems, one is to change the file format but if I do, it says it'll become unusable. That means change from .RAR to .OBJ or something else. The next problem is the file limit, I understand that the Ashida case is huge, but I need to find a way to make it into two...
  5. Ashida Wii Portable

I was planning on getting the case done by PCBWay but I need the files, only the case, where can I get the files and for some reason, it needs to be ".rar"
  6. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

Great news, after trial and error, I finally managed to get the games working and not crash. I figured out why and it's because of the NKit processing app. I converted the files to ISO and named them "game.iso" I tested and it finally worked.
  7. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

I guess so, time to get another game to test out but can't find any good AND safe sites to get the games. Plus has to be an ISO file.
  8. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

Tried it on Dolphin and for some reason, it won't show up, I tested it on trying to check if it's an ISO file and it is by using the NKit.
  9. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

I'm not sure, I never know if it's an NKit.
  10. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

I already have enabled 'File extensions" and it reads "game.iso" I think I made the structure a little too confusing.
  11. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

I tested that method and still the game won't show up.
  12. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

I tried that method, renaming every file to "game.iso" and still won't show up, here's what I have.