Recent content by Syed muhd akram

1. Syed muhd akram

Ps2 scph 90006

Did you know how to mod it to have lower cut off voltage?
  2. Syed muhd akram

Ps2 scph 90006

Currently my ps2 portable is using 2s 7.5v but it will cut off on 7v dose anyone know how to make scph 90006 will go around 6volt or lower if can.
  3. Syed muhd akram

Question Ps2 controller relocation

Can i know what lcd will you use on this project cause im still finding one for now my option is 7inch raspberry pi with ps2 to hdmi converter and 480i support the picture is ok better than av and try what this videohttps://youtu.be/YU126mWxNB0
  4. Syed muhd akram

Did you wire only controller? I have done this before when I only solder joysticks with not memory card the controller is not functioning but when i solder both its ok try solder both controller and memory card
  5. Syed muhd akram

Chocolate wire is 3v , purple is ground
  6. Syed muhd akram

Try to relocate ps2 controller port 1 Ack, clk , att ,cmd ,dat GND and 3v i take from controller port 2 And when turn ps2 on the controller not functioning already check each point and solder was fine but still not working ..
  7. Syed muhd akram

Model PS2 21700

I try edit using thinker cad and just adjust high 95mm to 100mm but im afraid the button will not fit correctly , like when i set to 100mm the hole for button stretching May i know software did you use to make this beautiful case like that
  8. Syed muhd akram

Model PS2 21700

Hye , can i use this case when using standard trim board ? Thanks
  9. Syed muhd akram

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hye im new here hope will lern more in bitbuilt