Recent content by StonedEdge

1. StonedEdge

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Real emulation no hardware. We’re almost done!
  2. StonedEdge

Question What age is normal for making a portable

Age is just a number really and not an impediment to the hobby. If you’re intelligent enough/have enough drive to make a portable you can do it.
  3. StonedEdge

Zelda themed Partybox HDMI

Wow, it's beautiful! The logo came out wonderfully too, really nice job. The internals look really clean. Any reason why you didn't add an external HDMI port? Congratulations again!
  4. StonedEdge

Sorry for the constant delays and slow progress on this project - things have been delayed numerous times because we're both busy and don't do this full time - plus the PCB hasn't gone as well as I'd hoped. We're already up to revision 1.3 now. I just received the cases from Dmcke5 and can...
  5. StonedEdge

Wesk Aran Case

I’m doing a bit of a clean out and came across Wesk’s original Aran case. As I have no time to assemble it, I’m putting it up for sale. Comes with GC+ 1.0, 2 joycon sticks (and breakouts), resin green ABXY/DPAD + shoulder buttons and Z button. I’ll throw in a 5 way tact switch, speakers and a...
  6. StonedEdge

Model Wii SPii CAD Files

That would be excellent! I’ll DM you, or you can message me on the BitBuilt discord.
  7. StonedEdge

Discussion Retro Wii

8. StonedEdge

Custom splash screen for the project. The Nintendo ninjas are onto me... :P
  9. StonedEdge

Picked up a Rigol 1104Z scope this weekend. No more blind debugging!

Picked up a Rigol 1104Z scope this weekend. No more blind debugging!
  10. StonedEdge

Discussion Touch Screen Wii’s

The Wii pointer is already mapped in GC2Wiimote, so I really don’t see the point of a touchscreen anymore except novelty factor. You can check out how JacksonS did it with a IR camera emulator. Aurelio also had it working at some point with direct drive as well. If I remember correctly, he used...
  11. StonedEdge

MAX17055 fuel gauge is working and outputting all of the correct parameters over the I2C bus, which means the hardware side of stuff is mostly completed. TTE (time-to-empty) is probably accurate as we still haven't booted the Pi from battery so the load current is insignificant right now, hence...
  12. StonedEdge

Question N64 microchip

Nold has some converter code he’s used with success here you could try: https://github.com/Nold360/n64_stick_converter This one uses an ATtiny microcontroller to convert the X/Y axis ADC reads, which then are converted into quadrature pulses similar to what the N64 stick outputs (which is a type...
  13. StonedEdge

Worklog PriiMiium

Personally it wasn’t that great for the money I paid when I got the G-Wii done, was way too expensive for the quality. I didn’t like the texture very much, but it was super easy to post process compared to a 3D print.
  14. StonedEdge

Question Wii Portable Questions

Its still not been integrated by Aurelio yet. You can do the traditional Nintendont combo (R + Z + B + D-Pad Down) to exit GC games but Wii games require hard reset unfortunately.
  15. StonedEdge

Ghosts 64rced to come out of retirement for one last job

I see you have integrated oink squeaks into the hinge… that’s a feature right … ? :pig::rothink: Lube that boy up. But it looks pretty sweet, can’t wait to see it. We need more clams in existence