Recent content by Stitches

1. Stitches

Question No Composite Signal Issue

Shit, you're right...... how did I miss that? I should probably go to bed...... I still have questions about the weird wiring tho
  2. Stitches

The Ashida uses i2s audio input with an analog wheel for volume control, so J0/1/2 being open and J3 being closed is the correct configuration. DP is internally connected to the 1.8v line and should read 1.8v. nvm I am blind @harassafras Looking at the photos again though, I notice that there...
  3. Stitches

0.8v is definitely not right. If you disconnect 1.8v from the U-Amp, does it return to the expected voltage?
  4. Stitches

Release Small module

Nah it's a peripheral board that attaches to an existing motherboard
  5. Stitches

Release Small module

6. Stitches

A magic reflow is worth a try. I don't see any visually obvious defects or mistakes in your photos, so I'm not really sure what the issue might be. Have you checked the voltages coming from the PMS to see if they're all as they should be?
  7. Stitches

Discussion Where do I begin? (NOW FLIP'S FIRST WORKLOG)

The 5v jumper is this pair of pads on the PSU-PLUS. Put a solder blob across both pads to allow voltage to flow to the 5v reg
  8. Stitches

Composite will work as normal with the VGA patch installed if MODE is not connected to 3.3v. Your MODE line is not connected to 3.3v, so composite *should* work as normal
  9. Stitches

Worklog HDMI Alt mode over USB-C board

The images on this site suggest that yours should indeed have come with some jumpers https://reversepcb.com/ch341a-programmer/ By the looks of it, one of them defines the communication protocol, and the others define the operating voltage
  10. Stitches

Worklog HDMI Alt mode over USB-C board

Does it have a EN pin that needs a jumper maybe?
  11. Stitches

Worklog N64 Desktop Arcade

It's so nice to see more arcade projects! Looking forward to seeing this play out
  12. Stitches

Discussion Where do I begin? (NOW FLIP'S FIRST WORKLOG)

The fan isn't spinning because you haven't soldered the 5v jumper, and with the LDO still on the board you don't need to wire the 1.8v line from the PSU-PLUS
  13. Stitches

A basic homebrewed bartop cab

Man that's beautiful. Excellent work!
  14. Stitches

Solved Screen not seeing VGA output

At you you figured it out! I'll add it to the list
  15. Stitches

Eyoyo 16:9 y/pb/pr screen?

I think the Eyoyo was the last such screen in existence. There are still some photographer grade screens that cost several hundred dollars each that accept YPbPr, but afaik there are no simple screens like the old Eyoyos or L7009s with that capability anymore. YPbPr is a dead format now and no...