Recent content by starcat

1. starcat

Worklog THE SWII Machup

sorry I'm late but their not suppose to dock you just charger them sepratly wich might be a pain at times but I could get around it. As for multiple controllers I have some wii to common Bluetooth(whatever you call it)adapters laying around that I can maybe take apart
  2. starcat

Worklog THE SWII Machup

This should be easier to produce because you don't have to stuff a controller board in,but it forces you to install a Bluetooth modual
  3. starcat

Worklog THE SWII Machup

sorry I not the best artist
  4. starcat

Worklog THE SWII Machup

I made a worklog a few months then but a lot has changed recently. I actually got a switch and tried new things but though all of that I had something on my mind,I have noticed that my swii was getting expensive now that more random hard to find things went on to my shopping list;so I took a...
  5. starcat

Discussion MY first wii portable(SWii)

thanks,but I still don't know if it works(I made sure to put tape over it so you know)
  6. starcat

A hack saw carefully
  7. starcat

I used a saw
  8. starcat

got it,I probably have to use pliers since I have a hot air station or dremel(I think)
  9. starcat

Question Amplifier board for a portable wii

Thanks I'll probably order it soon I just wasn't sure
  10. starcat

You'll want to get rid of that inductor you cut around before you try to boot it btw, it's not good to leave it there. The inducer is the black thing rIght,and how should I remove it
  11. starcat

Thanks a lot! And I'll try to update the document link so that no permission is needed and I just checked and it's 100% a 4 layer board(CPU-40)thanks for the help (I also updated the thread to say so)
  12. starcat

Solved What wires can I use

Thanks
  13. starcat

Really! I just assumed it was a 6 layer since their more common and it didn't seem like the people I bought it from had it for a long time
  14. starcat

Solved What wires can I use

So I accidentally bought 22 awg wires(for ground) when the wires a material list told me to get was 22 gaug would this work because if so would it be the same for 26 gaug(for voltage) and 38 gaug magnet wires (sorry I'm a noob)