Recent content by Sisko22

1. Worklog Retro Lite CM5

That makes a lot of sense, there's a reason I haven't built anything like this yet, scarry and I don't know if my skill level matches and I don't want to waist the money. Honestly keep up the great work
  2. Worklog Retro Lite CM5

I don't know if this would be pushing it, but have you considered using switch lite batteries and maybe screen? Might be too late for the screen part and the old battery is fine, I was just curious if it might make the whole process easier to source.
  3. Question Increasing vram on pi for emulation

Thank you! That is actually pretty cool to learn, I have the most mastalgia for 2d games anyways, there's just a few PS2 games I'd love to emulate from childhood.
  4. Question Increasing vram on pi for emulation

So somewhere I read that emulation is more of a GPU thing than ram or CPU. This had me thinking if there was a way to change ram to vram on a raspberry pi would it make it a more powerful emulation machine? And is there even a way to change normal ram into vram on a pi? Note I'm new here so if...
  5. Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Last question (hopefully) when I go to print the pcb what are the settings I need from a online seller?
  6. Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Is there a way to 3d print the case? And I've noticed on the GitHub you said a Build guide is coming, is there a timeframe for that? I'm sorry I should have posted all these questions in one post
  7. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I'm new to all of this with great hobby ambitions, step one? RetroLite cm4 (aka how I found this site)
  8. Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

I have a few questions, 1. Is there a easy way to order/find all the parts on the BOM? I had trouble finding parts and wanted to know if there is a easier way 2. any tips on getting the heat sink made? 3. Has anyone wondered what a 8gb cm4 would do in terms of power? Edit: And which screen did...