Recent content by Shaun_NK

1. Shaun_NK

Worklog N64P by Shaun

Hey guys so I’m having some difficulty getting the X axis to work on my Superpad board. I’ve used a couple different joysticks and I’ve narrowed the issue down to the controller board itself. The superpad has two voltages coming out for the joystick and only one is needed of course. I’m...
  2. Shaun_NK

Worklog N64 RGB Mod and Custom Cable

Very cool man! Love the clean work log to go with the mod :) awesome work
  3. Shaun_NK

Question Is ram stacking possible for n64?

Think transforming instead of destroying and maybe that will bring you some peace :)
  4. Shaun_NK

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

This is so beautiful it’s convinced me to clean up my portable and get to work on it right now LOL thank you for the inspiration :) keep up the great work!
  5. Shaun_NK

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love this type of look and design. Makes me feel to pick it up and play anytime I see it haha
  6. Shaun_NK

Worklog N64P by Shaun

Ended up completely gutting out my old wiring and starting somewhat ‘fresh’. This board could still be working will be testing it later today when I get a new regulator as I blew mine from a simple mistake :|
  7. Shaun_NK

Worklog N64P by Shaun

Hey! So I could use some help if anyone has one of these eBay/Amazon boards that make a normal pot joystick work on OEM N64 controllers. I seem to be missing some of the board and from some searching through work logs there seems to be couple different versions of the board… I’m missing a...
  8. Shaun_NK

Worklog N64P by Shaun

Starting and Finishing up my first N64p soon! Here are some pictures: I’m going to look through the forum and see if I find a wiring diagram for these old iPod audio amps. Also going to see how I can run the n64 off 5V ? I’m not sure what was the trick was back in the day. Or if I’m mistaken...
  9. Shaun_NK

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey! It’s been quite a few years.. I used to be in the Modretro forums back in the day and wondered how on earth I was going to be able to get all the amazing info back LOL I looked through old screenshots on phones and laptops and actually managed for awhile. I didn’t even do a decent...