Recent content by san_dingus

1. san_dingus

Nicholas298's OSD+VOL Controller Board

Honestly, I could just be bad at microsoldering but I think this post might be a troll lmao I re-did my Ashida completely in a new case with a new Wii trim, new LCD driver board, new GC+ 2.0, new OSD board, re-did all of the wiring, and I’m just getting more glitches with it. In the buttons...
  2. san_dingus

Sure, but I have to remind you that I’m fairly certain I caused these glitches myself. It’s also been a few weeks since I had the Ashida fully together, so some of the details might be mixed up. D-pad left stopped working after the first OSD board (with the backwards SN7 chips) D-pad up or...
  3. san_dingus

I haven’t personally, but there are a few reasons it could’ve been. I oriented the chips in the wrong direction the first time, and also I’m terrible at hot air work. I have a feeling that when I oriented the two big chips upside down, I fried part of my GC+, and when I replaced the first OSD...
  4. san_dingus

This is awesome! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but which way are you supposed to orientate the SN74HCS11QPWRQ’s? I’m not very knowledgeable when it comes to electrical engineering and I don’t think I see any markers on the board itself.
  5. san_dingus

Question Is there a discord i can join to ask for help and stuff too?

This made me lol because I missed it as well. Thank you
  6. san_dingus

Will RVLoader run from the micro SD on a PMS PD 3?

Gotcha, thank you for the reply! Thank you, because my next question was going to be whether or not RVLoader was known to run from it lmao. Much appreciated!
  7. san_dingus

Will RVLoader run from the micro SD on a PMS PD 3?

I already posted about this in the welcome thread, but I doubt that will be seen by the people it's aimed at, so - AFAIK, RVLoader doesn't work from an SD card, but the PMS PD 3 board only supports a micro SD card. It does mention that the SD card then shows up as a USB drive on your PC if you...
  8. san_dingus

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Sup fellas Finally decided to join the discussions on here. Ginger brought me here with his Ashida building video (and subsequently, the Wii trimming guide). I'm currently in the midst of tackling an Ashida build on my own, but I'm trying to plan out as much stuff as I can before I start...