Recent content by Ryan E.

1. Ryan E.

Question Help! New into WiiPortable

I would love that chaos
  2. Ryan E.

@Kojo thanks, thats pretty cheap aswell. Ill get it to start. Does the wires already come soldered?
  3. Ryan E.

@Noah Do you have any threads that i can start researching on? Im new to EVERYTHING, and ultimately, my dream is to have a Wii in a gameboy case like gman has done. Its amazing. But anyways, do you know anywhere to start for portablizing a wii? I dont know what soldering is, what the circuits...
  4. Ryan E.

Thanx. Do you have any threads that i can start researching on? Im new to EVERYTHING, and...

Thanx. Do you have any threads that i can start researching on? Im new to EVERYTHING, and ultimately, my dream is to have a Wii in a gameboy case like gman has done. Its amazing. But anyways, do you know anywhere to start for portablizing a wii? I dont know what soldering is, what the circuits...
  5. Ryan E.

This helped alot, thanks noah. I was gonna ask the same question as this guy, but i thought i was going to be cyberbullied for being a noob at such an advanced website.
  6. Ryan E.

Ive created this acc. to learn about portablizing and to interact with the community to...

Ive created this acc. to learn about portablizing and to interact with the community to hopefully make my own portable in the future.