Recent content by Lilac Soul

1. Lilac Soul

Guide Electronics 101 Videos

I'm really glad I found this. BOOKMARKED.
  2. Lilac Soul

Question Removing Wifi from usbloader GX?

that's weird because my wii has nowifi_58 cios and cios_249 base 57 installed. And USB loader gx boots up on 249. my games work fine.
  3. Lilac Soul

Worklog Roberb's first wii portable

well that did the trick. thanks! postloader says nowifi_ios58 and when i go into hbc it's flipped upside down and i can tell it says ios58 on it.
  4. Lilac Soul

I deleted hbc as per Cheese advised. Then proceeded to update to 4.3u and used letterbomb to install hbc. it once again installed it to ios61 instead of 58. I really don't know what to do here or even see what the issue with having it on ios61 is. Also reinstalled portablizemii with Cheese...
  5. Lilac Soul

Would deleting the hbc and updating from 4.2 to 4.3 install stock ios58?
  6. Lilac Soul

Alright well I installed both priiloader and hbc. Then I updated the Wii to 4.3u. Later tonight I'll reinstall portablizemii and nowifi cios.
  7. Lilac Soul

I was told that's not entirely safe to do since I have cios installed and if I delete it and update that updating a hacked wii may brick my console since it's got cios.
  8. Lilac Soul

well if there is a reason for that, is there a way for me to uninstall it from ios61 and install it in ios58 without bricking my wii or anything or am I better off leaving it alone since mine's been like this for years?
  9. Lilac Soul

because back in 2013 when my family got a wii, we did not have tv, or internet and couldn't afford either. I didn't know it could be updated until later on after I had installed hackmii.
  10. Lilac Soul

Update: after trying to set the gamecube buttons on the face of my case I'm realizing they stick out a lot. So I'm thinking of using the start, abxy, L+R, and dpad buttons from a classic controller instead.
  11. Lilac Soul

I don't remember. Because when I set up homebrew channel it was 2013 or so. And I'm on 4.2U firmware. I used letterbomb I believe. I have no idea how come it's on ios61. edit: also postloader confirmed that I'm on ios58 no wifi mode. when I press home menu in the homebrew channel it says ios61...
  12. Lilac Soul

OKAY so interesting news. My homebrew channel is installed on ios61 v21.29 and that is why it is NOT flipped upside down because the nowifi ios is installed in a different ios.
  13. Lilac Soul

I had already left the restaurant by the time you had replied to this, I'm sorry :c but I'll...

I had already left the restaurant by the time you had replied to this, I'm sorry :c but I'll probably go back since I liked it
  14. Lilac Soul

The owner is from Italy and he seems nice lol. (Although I'm pretty sure I heard him cursing at...

The owner is from Italy and he seems nice lol. (Although I'm pretty sure I heard him cursing at an employee in Italian. Can't understand him but I can understand the tone of voice haha).
  15. Lilac Soul

I'm at an "authentic" Italian restaurant lol. You know it's real when there's no pizza on the menu

I'm at an "authentic" Italian restaurant lol. You know it's real when there's no pizza on the menu