Recent content by Rararagi

1. Rararagi

Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii

Ultra cool project! Great guide too.
  2. Rararagi

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Hello! The information you are looking for is in these sections of the forum: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?forums/guide-hub.89/ https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?forums/console-modding-101.150/ https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?forums/wii.123/ Hope you enjoy it!
  3. Rararagi

Worklog Definitely not a RG Arc-D

This Christmas I gave myself a 3D resin printer, airbrush and painting material. I'm also studying a some 3D modeling. The rest of the necessary hardware should arrive in the next few weeks, such as screen, Arduino and stuff. With all of this, I intend to greatly improve this project and have...
  4. Rararagi

Worklog Chimera GBA Emulator

I plan to finish it next week during my vacation. At the moment I'm busy with my new resin printer and learning 3d modeling. See you then and thanks for following along :)
  5. Rararagi

Worklog Definitely not a RG Arc-D

Today while I was doing groceries I came across this delicious shell for my next handheld, of course, I intend to do the necessary adjustments and reinforcement to support the hardware. I am currently finishing my tests using batocera linux on this hardware.;) CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 @...
  6. Rararagi

Question Any tips on screen for an Atom x5-Z8350 handheld?

Thank you Claudio! I'll check this out.
  7. Rararagi

So far the most interesting option I found was this one on Aliexpress. I will continue doing my research.
  8. Rararagi

I'm planning to make a handheld based on this board, an Atom x5-Z8350 It has an HDMI port and a 30pin LCD connector. Any recommendations for a screen to use here?
  9. Rararagi

Here are some more detailed photos of this rat's nest! This board does not have battery management so I am waiting for a tp4056 module to arrive which I will use here. I intend to replace some cables there with thinner cables to save space, and then place a connector for headphones and a...
  10. Rararagi

Stripped screws

If you have a "dremel", use a metal cutting disc and make a slot in that screw, then use a screwdriver to remove it. It's worth remembering that metal dust can be harmful to electronics, so try to protect these parts from this dust.
  11. Rararagi

Question Joycon rail to USB

It looks like you can connect the joy con via bluetooth. Remove the Joy-Cons from your Nintendo Switch. On the inside of each Joy-Con, press the small pairing button until the light continuously flashes. Open the System Settings app on your Mac. Navigate to the Bluetooth section. Scroll to the...
  12. Rararagi

Here is the result after a lot of sanding and filling to smooth the surface. I used a base coat of general purpose spray primer, the second coat was black acrylic paint and then 3 coats of metallic purple acrylic paint. To finish, I used 3 coats of spray varnish. At these points marked in...
  13. Rararagi

You can follow the topic, I'll explain what I did.
  14. Rararagi

The next step was to make the boards for connecting the joystick and buttons. To lower the cost of the project I decided to use scraps and home-made stuff with materials I already have. I made this joystick breakout board with a prototype board and a connector taken from a notebook board...
  15. Rararagi

With the measurements of the board and case, I decided to just cut the board in half and fold it like a sandwich. After cutting, I spent many hours welding and measuring the continuity of the lines. For the analogue I used a connector taken from a notebook board, it's not the same size, but it...