Recent content by qazwsx_00

1. qazwsx_00

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

is this capacitor important? i cut it off by accident. if it's not, help my wii wont boot after trimming and i've wired everything right and there are no shorts
  2. qazwsx_00

[WTB] U10

i'll PM you, thanks.
  3. qazwsx_00

[WTB] U10

canada. is it more difficult to ship?
  4. qazwsx_00

[WTB] U10

i had 2 seperate wii motherboards and 4 U10s, and i ruined all but one. then i ruined that one too. so i'm looking for a new one. i'm bad at desoldering.
  5. qazwsx_00

Install of the portableizemii was easy, you guys have made it really simple. it only took 5-10...

Install of the portableizemii was easy, you guys have made it really simple. it only took 5-10 minutes. then cutting, sanding, and soldering was only a few hours. i had looked up all the parts i need before i started. I did how they say "Lurk Moar"
  6. qazwsx_00

well yes, i got it to work and then cut the wii. i was not talking on the forum until i needed help.

well yes, i got it to work and then cut the wii. i was not talking on the forum until i needed help.
  7. qazwsx_00

i am the only account i have in this forum? i made a account to ask about the issue with my wii...

i am the only account i have in this forum? i made a account to ask about the issue with my wii. it was a solder blob on the NAND chip.
  8. qazwsx_00

cheat engine is fun

cheat engine is fun
  9. qazwsx_00

ik ben een meme

ik ben een meme