Recent content by Pablo

1. Pablo

15.6" HP envy x360 - M6-W105DX (USA TX)

i7-6500U GTX 930M 1TB HDD 8GB RAM WIll come with a fresh wipe of Windows 10. Happy to deliver max 3 hour drive from College Station, TX. Aiming for about $600 but willing to sell for less if you're closer. DM me for questions, discord is ideal on Fern#6609
  2. Pablo

Worklog Benge BS2 Portable PS2

You can't anymore, it might appear on the 4layer store but as of now there's no one selling them
  3. Pablo

Question 6-layer wii turns on in 20 seconds

Double check that the U10 via is connected well to the correct spot on the board. The U10 via is in a different spot between the 4 and 6 layer board so make sure you've referenced the correct guide as well. Would be a good idea to send pics of the back of the board as well
  4. Pablo

Worklog Gamebii Advance

Yes they were 3d printed from my own mediocre design. They do the job but they aren't an ideal solution.
  5. Pablo

Worklog First Wii mod - Making a Micro

SD slot is a bit awkward for a first build tbh, the rest sounds very doable though, best of luck!
  6. Pablo

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Hot damn does that look sweet as hell. This project is awesome
  7. Pablo

Solved How can i run a full wii without a disk drive out of a battery

Give a read through this post before doing any wiring, it's likely you'll need some volatage regulation, battery charging, and protection
  8. Pablo

Solved Is there a battery limit for the Rvl-Pms?

As long as it's in a parallel configuration you could have essentially infinite cells. Also 12 cells will weigh a lot, like ~600grams, that kinda config would be more suited to a wii laptop
  9. Pablo

Question Replacement N64 analog stick with PS2 or PS3 analog stick

The analogue signals used by the n64 are weird, and as such can't be replaced by a modern stick. You'll need a conversion layer, GMAN used a PIC in his N64SP
  10. Pablo

Question NDSL HDMI Out Mod

Yeah for some reason that didn't work when I first tried it. Managed to get an output now. I'll let y'all know if I manage anything half decent
  11. Pablo

Question NDSL HDMI Out Mod

I wanted to see if I could make one with a more custom footprint but don't have a way to convert the altium files. Any possibility of kicad files or a method to import them in?
  12. Pablo

Worklog Benge BS2 Portable PS2

Oh I would love vita button models. This is looking awesome so far, your projects never cease to amaze. What are your plans regarding the slightly faulty PS+ code? Are you planning on patching the software or are you just gonna leave it be?
  13. Pablo

Question (SOLVED) RVL-CPU-40 disc drive into RVL-CPU-01 Wii?

Whilst I don't know exactly how you can repair the drive, I'm almost certain you can swap them between revisions. The read error may be down to the laser not working, so if you can figure out how to swap that you may be able to repair it.
  14. Pablo

Worklog First N64 Project

Just to make sure you're aware, the N64 PMS doesn't have a 12v rail, so you'll want to mod your driver board to accept 5v instead. Good luck, the N64 is a great but finicky console.
  15. Pablo

Confused on where to start before trimming my wii...

PortabilizeMii was the predecessor to BBLoader, so just replace any mention of PortabilizeMii with BBL pretty much. VGA patches refers to software on the wii which allows the wii to output vga signals, you can set it up when installing bbloader as it's bundled in.