Recent content by Modstark

1. Question PAM8403 make noise (hiss)

I got the new one and after tests it is the same, so this amplifier is good only for speakers and useless for headphones.
  2. Question PAM8403 make noise (hiss)

I have no idea what that mean other than long reptile. :?:
  3. Question PAM8403 make noise (hiss)

Thanks for help, I will look into that and I ordered another version of the board with PAM8403 for tests. I will post the results.
  4. Question PAM8403 make noise (hiss)

I excluded interference. I've powered it from batteries and conected signal inputs to the ground (just like with volume potentiometer turned down), so there is no chance for interference. And still, there's a hiss, on speakers it's bearly noticeable but on headphones it's awfull.
  5. Question PAM8403 make noise (hiss)

I've got myself PAM8403 amp, all wired up correctly, but when there is no signal (console is connected to the input, but for example there is a moment of silence in the game) it hiss. Is this typical for those amplifiers or I got faulty one?
  6. Solved Lowest voltage that n64 can take.

Thanks for all great info. ;)
  7. Solved Lowest voltage that n64 can take.

To be sure - I desolder U13 (178M05 regulator) and connect switching regulator instead, this way my n64 runs of 3.3V and 5V?
  8. Solved Lowest voltage that n64 can take.

Thanks a lot.
  9. Solved Lowest voltage that n64 can take.

Thanks for answers. Last question - how hard is it to get one (UltraVGA)?
  10. Solved Lowest voltage that n64 can take.

When li-poly batteries discharge, voltage goes down to 3V per cell, is 6V enough to power n64? At what voltage the console stops working?
  11. Solved Lowest voltage that n64 can take.

Hi. I'm new, not sure if it is the right place to ask noob questions if not please correct me. 1. I can't find the information what is the lowest voltage that will power n64. I mean, if i connect it to li-poly batteries, at what voltage it will stop working? 2. And since it will be powered by...
  12. Worklog The G-64 worklog

So, I have a noob question. What is that pcb inside of this crispy baggie for?